We can help anyone living in Copeland over the age of 55 to understand and access relevant Housing Options through:
- Helping to make homes suitable for later life
- Providing support to access alternative housing including registering with Choice Based lettings, sheltered or residential accommodation
- Providing support to ensure the appropriate banding for your relevant needs and assistance with online bidding.
- Liaising with landlords regarding repairs and adaptions
- Providing general information and support
If you or someone you know needs our help, fill in our online referral form.
In order for us to provide our services, we charge a one-off nominal fee for each service as follows;
£10 fee for assistance with Blue Badge applications (the cost of a Blue Badge is £10 as well as the fee)
£20 for a holistic assessment including assistance with benefit checks/claims, housing options advice/applications and assessment for aids and adaptations
£50 fee for assistance with Lasting Power of Attorney applications
These one-off fees will ensure that our service is sustainable and continues to support over 55’s in Copeland.
How to access our service:
Self referral by phone on 01946 552166
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Health service/GP referral
Family or friends referral
Adult Social Care or other relevant agency referral