We offer a range of services to help the over 55’s in Copeland with all aspects of later life including:
- Advice and support with financial matters including access to relevant benefits
- Form filling service for Blue Badge forms, Lasting Power of Attorney and grant applications
- Understanding & accessing relevant housing options
- Support to live independently through the assessment and provision of quality low cost aids & adaptations
- The provision of information, advice and support for individuals living with Dementia and their loved ones
- We run a free telephone befriending service to help reduce isolation and loneliness
- Support with digital enabling
- Our Memory Cafe run’s fortnightly at the Whitehaven R.U.F.C, Richmond Terrace, Whitehaven CA28 7QR.
We also work in partnership with a variety of other local support services and can signpost onto these when required.
Helping people to support themselves and manage financially.
Living Safely & Independently
Supporting older people to live safely & Independent in their own homes or where ever they choose.
Understanding and accessing relevant Housing Options.
If you or someone you know needs our help
In order for us to provide our services, we charge a one-off nominal fee for each service as follows;
£10 fee for assistance with Blue Badge applications (the cost of a Blue Badge is £10 as well as the fee)
£20 for a holistic assessment including assistance with benefit checks/claims, housing options advice/applications and assessment for aids and adaptations
£50 fee for assistance with Lasting Power of Attorney applications
These one-off fees will ensure that our service is sustainable and continues to support over 55’s in Copeland.
How to access our service:
Self referral by phone on 01946 552166
Via email: email@example.com
Health service/GP referral
Family or friends referral
Adult Social Care or other relevant agency referral