We can help anyone living in Copeland over the age of 55 to live safely & independently at home through:
- Carrying out holistic assessments of the home environment as Qualified Trusted Assessors
- The recommendation and provision of quality, low cost pre-loved aids and adaptions to support Independent living
- Referrals to outside agencies including Adult Social Care and relevant Health services
- Support to restore and build confidence
- Support with Blue Badge applications
- Sale of Radar keys
- Installation of key safes
We have a wheelchair hire service for just £4.50 per day with a £20 refundable deposit. If you would like to hire a wheelchair please contact our office on 01946 552166 or email email@example.com.
If you or someone you know needs our help, fill in our online referral form.
In order for us to provide our services, we charge a one-off nominal fee for each service as follows;
£10 fee for assistance with Blue Badge applications (the cost of a Blue Badge is £10 as well as the fee)
£20 for a holistic assessment including assistance with benefit checks/claims, housing options advice/applications and assessment for aids and adaptations
£50 fee for assistance with Lasting Power of Attorney applications
These one-off fees will ensure that our service is sustainable and continues to support over 55’s in Copeland.
How to access our service:
Self referral by phone on 01946 552166
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Health service/GP referral
Family or friends referral
Adult Social Care or other relevant agency referral